WHO WE ARE -
The CCBA is dedicated to promoting the health of the creditors' rights industry in California by:
- lobbying for reasonable and practical changes to California law;
- serving as a marketplace of information relevant to creditors' rights enforcement; and
- promoting consistent compliance standards.
HOW YOU BENEFIT -
- receive regular updates on proposed laws impacting the creditors' rights industry;
- have the opportunity to direct the course of the CCBA's lobbying efforts;
- be able to interact with other members through topic specific forums and to exchange pleadings, discovery, etc.;
- attend California specific MCLE workshops that address creditors' rights issues you want to hear; and
- benefit from cooperative guidance on compliance standards.
WHY JOINING THE CCBA MAKES SENSE -
What sets the CCBA apart is its dedication to helping financial services related organizations safely navigate consumer protection challenges to enforcement of creditors' rights. If your organization collects private consumer data or recovers consumer debt in California, the CCBA can help you avert costly mistakes.
WHAT MEMBERSHIP SAYS ABOUT YOU -
The CCBA upholds as its core values honesty, integrity, and respect. As a member of the CCBA, customers, clients, regulators, and consumers will know that you follow best businesses practices to protect the interests of all those affected by the enforcement of creditors' rights.
Membership is an annual fee assessed per organization, meaning you can have an unlimited number of employees reap the rewards of being part of the CCBA. Please register today and tour our member-only site for a free trial period.
Need an invoice to join? CLICK HERE
We look forward to welcoming you into our community of creditors' rights professionals!
~ Hunter Hoestenbach, VP
CCBA COPYRIGHT FAIR USE POLICY & DISCLAIMER:
The CCBA or its members may link to, quote in part or paraphrase another's content / work on the CCBA's website without the authors' or other potential copyright owners' permissions so long as such is reasonably consistent with the fair use doctrine of 17 USC § 107. It is understood that the CCBA is a not-for-profit educational and political lobbying organization. The CCBA website is not to be used for commercial purposes; it is to be used for the exclusive benefit of its members to report news, educate and facilitiate discussion and criticism. The CCBA and its members shall limit re-posting / linking to works-of-fact as opposed to purely creative works. The CCBA and its members shall quote or paraphrase only an insignificant portion of the work to ensure that readers are encouraged to read the original on the author / copyright owner's website. Finally, it is understood that the authors / copyright owners whose works appear on the CCBA website are not endorsing, adopting or agreeing with the views of the CCBA or its members. Authors or copyright owners who wish their works to be removed from this website can submit a DMCA notice here.